Friday, June 27, 2008

Gardening (again)

This is going to be a very short entry. I can barely keep my eyes open. Today we got delivered the garden soil, gravel and a metal container in which we'll dump the grass and dirt we dig out. We started right away and removed the grass from the area Maggie shaped for the future garden. It's a lot of work, the future garden will cover about two thirds of the front yard. I never knew grass could be so heavy! The 6 cubic yards container is already half full. Tomorrow we need to dig some more, then put on the gardening soil and plant a few plants Maggie bought last week. Providing I'm able to move at all, after today. We are both sore all over and can barely move. Maggie is pretending to watch TV, though her eyes are closed. I am struggling to type on my lap top, though my thoughts are really difficult to summon. Our gardening adventure is definitely exhausting. Will it be successful? We'll have to survive the weekend before we're able to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment