Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Job interview

So, I had a job interview this morning. Questioned by four people for a little over an hour, I felt like I've never talked this much before. A national broadcaster opened a position for multimedia product manager and I auditioned. Now, I never performed a job interview in front of so many people. As a matter of fact, until now that was always a one-on-one affair, so this was slightly unnerving. But, the interviewers were really a pleasant bunch and I left with a good feeling. Even if nothing comes out of it, it was a pleasant and worthwhile experience. I learned the questions being asked at an interview and will be ready for them next time.
Anyway, they are supposed to let me know the score within two weeks. Keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment