Sunday, July 27, 2008

Getting younger

Last Friday our family doctor called Maggie and me to visit and go over the results of our annual check-up. I must admit, I was a little nervous that something bad has crept from our blood or urine tests. A year ago I had high cholesterol and the doc strongly suggested I change the diet. Maybe it didn't work?
It turned out that she only wanted to see us to compare the results from last and this year. I am officially younger! My cholesterol is normal, heart rate lower, blood pressure and all other test results show significant improvement from the previous year. My past 9 months of constant running finally paid off. Now if I could only somehow iron out the lines around m eyes and the rest of my face. Oh, and re-grow some of my thinning hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment