Friday, October 30, 2009

Life's tiny blows

I wish life would stop withe the blows, even if only for a short while, so we can catch a breath. Just as I narrowly escaped being out of work, Meg's workplace played a cruel joke on her. Instead of giving her promotion they promised, for which she worked her bony ass off, they demoted her colleague to be on the same level as Meg. As a sour bonus, Meg's friendly manager is being replaced by a woman who bears natural dislike for Meg's department. It really hurts to watch Meg's eyes filling up with tears like two dark mountain lakes. The whole evening she is swallowing this betrayal and I'm afraid the dam will burst at any moment. I wish I could say everythin's going to be OK. I wish SOME things would start turning OK. We're both exhausted and need a break.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment